Digital Marketing for Business Owners
Often times, business owners take to Facebook and Instagram to try and find more customers and increase sales, and more often than not, the results they get are not as expected. A common scenario is to run an advert that ends up having lots of views, lots of likes, few comments, if any, and zero conversions. No one is buying.
This leads to a lot of head scratching, and sometimes a loss of confidence in the platform. What then should a business owner do?
The Digital Marketing for Business Owners seeks to help you understand why your methods have been giving you poor results and how you can improve these results by taking deliberate steps such as
- Understanding the difference between your core audience and your secondary audience
- Identifying your USPs
- Creating single-minded marketing material based on your USPs
- Photography for product based businesses and service based businesses
- Hashtags and the correct way to use them
- Customer service and how to improve on it.
- Instant replies, saved replies and automation tools on Facebook and Instagram
- And a whole lot more.
The Digital Marketing for Business owners is an intensive 1-day workshop, with an extended 2 week WhatsApp Group Support. There is a higher chance of success when there is structured after-class follow up.
Pay into Account: Ayodeji Agboola, GTB, 0120841557
3A Ajoke Okusanya, off Abel Oreniyi, off Salvation road, Opebi, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: Wednesday, 8th August, 2018
Time: 9.00AM – 4.00PM